講笑話


 


好友email 轉來一個優質的英文笑話,我把它翻譯了一下,博君一笑。


 







Don't Make Fun Of Old Man.


不要跟老人家開玩笑 


 


 


Daughter of a peacock.


孔雀的女兒



          


              


 



        


                              龐克頭



I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 66).
有一天我帶我父親到購物中心去買些新鞋子(他現年66)
We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
我們決定到美食街吃點東西。




I noticed he was watching someone sitting next to him

我注意到他一直看著坐在他隔壁的人。



The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors - green, red, orange & blue - and my dad kept staring at her.


這個十多歲的年輕人把頭髮弄的尖尖並染上各種顏色- 綠色、紅色、橘色以及藍色-  我父親一直盯著她看。

The teen would look over and find my dad staring, every time.
這位年輕人每次轉過頭來看,都會發現我父親盯著她。



When she'd finally had enough, she sarcastically asked:


當她最後受夠時,她語帶諷刺地問:



"What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"
怎麼啦, 老頭,你一生中從來沒做過狂野的事嗎?”


 



Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so I wouldn't choke on his response - I knew he'd have a good one!
了解我的父親,我趕緊把食物吞下,以免被他的回答嗆到,我知道他會有一個好的回答!



In classic style, he responded without batting an eyelid:


以他典型的樣子,他不眨一眼的說:

"Got drunk once and had sex with
a peacock.
I was just wondering if you were my daughter."


 


曾經喝醉酒並與一隻孔雀交媾。我正在猜想你是不是我的女兒。


 


 


 


                                孔雀開屏


 


 


                                           全文完


 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    julie & frank 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()