close

          


以下的笑話,顯然出自男性的觀點。但男士們,你們也不要高興得太早,你們的太太可能早就把 馭狗術運用到你們的身上。


 


<Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives>  


 


Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives:  


 為什麼一些男人擁有狗,而非太太?


因為:


1.        The later you come home the more excited your dogs are to see you.
你越晚回家,你的狗兒們看到你就越興奮。


 


2.        Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
狗兒們不會發現,如果你誤叫了牠們別隻狗的名字。


 


3.        Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
狗兒們喜歡 如果你把一大堆東西留在地板上。


 


4.        A dog's parents never visit.
狗的父母親從不會來拜訪。


 


 


5.        Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
狗兒們同意: 為了要讓別人了解你的意見,你必須講話大聲點。


 


6.        You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
你永遠不需要等待狗,牠們一天24小時隨時待命。


 



 


 


7.        Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
狗兒們發現你喝醉酒時很好玩。


 


 


8.        A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, 'If I died, would you get another dog?'
狗不會半夜叫醒你來問: “ 如果我死了,你會找另外一隻狗嗎?”


 


9.        If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.
如果一隻狗在你身上聞到另外一隻狗的氣味,牠們不會動怒。牠們只是想那很有趣。


 


 


10.    If a dog leaves you, it won’t take half of your stuff.  
如果狗離開你,牠不會拿走你一半的身家財產。


 


 


 


 


             


 


 


                                      ----  全文完 ----


 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 julie & frank 的頭像
    julie & frank

    julie & frank 的部落格

    julie & frank 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()